An experienced researcher who would like to join an established team to work on a variety of projects.
Deadline: 29-08-2017 by 4pm
Duration: Short Term
1. Be punctual for duty or shift;
2. Be reliable and responsible;
3. Communicate any issues or concerns which are likely to affect your volunteer duties;
4. Accept guidance from the Coordinator or supervisor;
5. Do your duties as assigned and directed;
6. Be willing to learn and participate in orientation, training programs and meetings;
7. Understand the role of a paid staff, maintain a smooth working relationship with them and stay within the bounds of the volunteer role;
8. Keep sensitive organizational information confidential;
9. Comply with the rules and regulations of the organization.
1. Graduate or Current 200 – 400L student that is studying any field in Engineering with a G.P.A above 3.0.
2. Research experience in educational events.
3. 1 reference (non-relation).
4. A citizen of Nigeria living in Lagos State.
5. Computer Literate with expertise in Microsoft Office.
6. Availability to start role in September 2017 or when called upon.
Salary and Benefits:
1. Salary can be competitive;
2. Personal approach to rewarding staff based on merit;
3. Generous bonus;
4. Introduction to companies for potential job provision;
5. Wider experience into research.
To apply for this role, please send your curriculum vitae and a personal statement of not more than 200 words about yourself and your engineering field to email@example.com